1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded nonfat cheddar cheese or 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese or 1 cup swiss cheese
- 1 cup dry curds or 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 medium potatoes, scrubbed
- 1Combine all of the ingredients except for the potatoes in a large bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
- 2Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie pan (or quiche pan) with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Slice the potatoes 1/4-inch thick, and arrange the slices in a single layer over the bottom and sides of the pan to form a crust.
- 4Pour the broccoli mixture into the crust.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees F for about 45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a sharp knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 6Remove the dish from the oven, and let sit for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Quiche in Potato Crust
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.2
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 128.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 7.4 g