Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Broccoli Quiche in Potato Crust recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded nonfat cheddar cheese or 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese or 1 cup swiss cheese
- 1 cup dry curds or 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 medium potatoes, scrubbed
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the potatoes in a large bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
- Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie pan (or quiche pan) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice the potatoes 1/4-inch thick, and arrange the slices in a single layer over the bottom and sides of the pan to form a crust.
- Pour the broccoli mixture into the crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a sharp knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the dish from the oven, and let sit for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.