1/1 Photo of Broccoli Quiche in Potato Crust
Very easy to throw together! We used to travel around the country in a beat up old motorhome, and this was a good dinner for us, as it doesn't take much kitchen space or much cleanup. It's from Secrets of Fat-Free Cooking, but I hate nonfat cheddar cheese and use lowfat instead. The original recipe called for 1 1/2 teaspoons of mustard, but we thought that was totally overpowering, and cut it way back. This one certainly leaves room for some playing around-you could change the vegetable or add your favorite herbs or spices, but we eat it just the way it is. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all of the ingredients except for the potatoes in a large bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
- 2Coat a 9 inch deep-dish pie pan with cooking spray.
- 3Slice the potatoes 1/4 inch thick, and arrange the slices over the bottom and sides of the pan to form a crust.
- 4Pour the broccoli mixture over the crust.
- 5Bake at 375 for about 45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a sharp knife inserted in the middle of the quiche comes out clean. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Quiche in Potato Crust
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.0
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 770.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 22.8 g