Recipe by senseicheryl
This recipe was featured in an email from the www.sparkrecipes.com website. Very easy with only a few ingredients: "Submitted by STACISHU - A great dish for Sunday brunch."
- 1 large head broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, canned
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 3 ounces low-fat swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Steam and chop broccoli.
- Add broccoli and mushrooms to cake pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix egg substitute with half and half and skim milk.
- Pour egg mixture over broccoli.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in 400*F oven approximately 40 minutes.