Vegetarian quiche is easy to make but presents very well. Non vegetarians can throw in a little diced bacon.
- Preheat oven to 175degC (350degF).
- Over medium heat melt butter in large saucepan.
- Add onion, garlic and broccoli.
- Cook slowly, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are soft.
- Spoon vegetables into pie shell and sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine eggs and milk.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables and cheese.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes, or until centre comes out clean.