1/7 Photos of Broccoli Quiche
Vegetarian quiche is easy to make but presents very well. Non vegetarians can throw in a little diced bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 175degC (350degF).
- 2Over medium heat melt butter in large saucepan.
- 3Add onion, garlic and broccoli.
- 4Cook slowly, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are soft.
- 5Spoon vegetables into pie shell and sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Combine eggs and milk.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Pour egg mixture over vegetables and cheese.
- 9Bake in oven for 30 minutes, or until centre comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.7
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 154.8 mg
- Sodium 605.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 17.9 g