Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Perfect for brunch or for a light supper. This recipe came from Western Family's Kitchen, 1993.
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pastry shells
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Cook broccoli as package directs and drain thoroughly.
- Saute onions in butter until tender then mix with broccoli.
- Beat cream cheese untill smooth then add Eggs, milk and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Arrange broccoli and onion mixture in pie shell, pour cheese mixture over broccoli.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Let cool a few minutes before cutting.