Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This country meal is so tasty and unique:)
- 1 head broccoli, broken to small florets
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 8 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half or 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie shells
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Place broccoli and mushrooms in crust and sprinkle cheese over.
- In a bowl, beat together eggs, milk and seasoning.
- Pour over cheese.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until set. Let stand a few minutes before serving.