Recipe by Susan Lee
Delicous brunch dish or one dish meal for an easy supper. This was ALWAYS served when my children had sleepovers . Even broccoli haters were surprised they liked it!
- 2 (12 ounce) boxes frozen chopped broccoli
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten (or egg substitute)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup cottage cheese (small curd preferred)
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or preference)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slightly beat eggs.
- Microwave broccoli in glass casserole dish for 9 minutes, or until almost cooked Mix all other ingredients in dish.
- Bake at 350* for 40 minutes, or until the center doesn't jiggle!
- You may sprinkle extra cheese on top and place back in oven a few minutes to melt.