Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicous brunch dish or one dish meal for an easy supper. This was ALWAYS served when my children had sleepovers . Even broccoli haters were surprised they liked it!
- 2 (12 ounce) boxes frozen chopped broccoli
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten (or egg substitute)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup cottage cheese (small curd preferred)
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or preference)
- Slightly beat eggs.
- Microwave broccoli in glass casserole dish for 9 minutes, or until almost cooked Mix all other ingredients in dish.
- Bake at 350* for 40 minutes, or until the center doesn't jiggle!
- You may sprinkle extra cheese on top and place back in oven a few minutes to melt.
A new and different way to prepare broccoli!. We loved this. Quick, easy and so tasty. I followed your instructions exactly...wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Susan Lee!!
Mmmm! This is wonderful! I made this to put in lunchboxes, but I think I ate about 1/4 of the pan before putting it in the freezer! I adjusted measurements to use up what I had. I used 1 bag of frozen broccoli, 3/4 tub of cottage cheese and a whole (small) package of mozzarella, along with 6 eggs. This fit perfectly into my large lasagna pan. I usually don't like broccolie stems, but they were really good in this recipe. Will definately make it again!