Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great vegetable dish
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven at 325 degrees.
- Butter 5 1/2 cup souffle dish or 1 1/2 qt.
- casserole dish.
- Cook broccoli as directed on package.
- Beat Bisquick, milk, eggs and salt with hand mixer until smooth.
- Stir in broccoli and cheese.
- Pour into souffle or casserole dish.
- Bake until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
- About 1 hr.
YOU CAN ADD ANY VEGETABLES TO THIS I USE SPINACH. janies
Easy, quick and good. I like this as a "do ahead". I put it together in the early pm and just popped it in the oven an hour (it took about 45 min in my oven) before serving dinner. Great help when company's coming!!