- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven at 325 degrees.
- Butter 5 1/2 cup souffle dish or 1 1/2 qt.
- casserole dish.
- Cook broccoli as directed on package.
- Beat Bisquick, milk, eggs and salt with hand mixer until smooth.
- Stir in broccoli and cheese.
- Pour into souffle or casserole dish.
- Bake until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
- About 1 hr.