Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This salad can be a complete meal all by itself. The cooking time is the refrigeration time.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup potato, cooked and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup oil-and-vinegar dressing
- 2 stalks celery, cit diagonally into slices
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cut in quarters
- 1⁄3 head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Sprinkle frozen broccoli with 1/2 teaspoon salt,
- Pour boiling water over broccoli in a large bowl.
- Cover and let stand 3 minutes, drain.
- Stir in potatoes.
- Pour salad dressing on broccoli and potatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Add remaining ingredients except lettuce; toss.
- Serve in lettuce-lined bowl.
- Refrigerate any leftover salad immediately.