2 hrs 25 mins
Barb in WNY's Note:
This salad can be a complete meal all by itself. The cooking time is the refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup potato, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup oil-and-vinegar dressing
- 2 stalks celery, cit diagonally into slices
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cut in quarters
- 1/3 head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Sprinkle frozen broccoli with 1/2 teaspoon salt,
- 2Pour boiling water over broccoli in a large bowl.
- 3Cover and let stand 3 minutes, drain.
- 4Stir in potatoes.
- 5Pour salad dressing on broccoli and potatoes.
- 6Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 7Add remaining ingredients except lettuce; toss.
- 8Serve in lettuce-lined bowl.
- 9Refrigerate any leftover salad immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.9
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 53.0 mg
- Sodium 181.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: