Even though this is a Passover recipe we also eat this during the year, it's a favorite. The measurements are very flexible, you really can't mess up this recipe!
- Peel potatoes and cut in half.
- Boil until almost soft enough to mash.
- Add broccoli florets and boil until somewhat soft.
- Drain everything and mash well.
- Add milk and mix well.
- It will be somewhat soupy.
- Add beaten eggs and matzo.
- Place in a greased casserole dish, top with grated cheese, and bake 1 hour at 350 degrees F.