Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Assembled super quick with the aid of a food processor, this recipe can baked in the oven or crock pot. Measurements are flexible so you can have more of what you like. Great as a vegetarian entree or as a fancy side dish.
- Shred potatoes with food processor, add to crock pot.
- lightly chop broccoli florets in food processor, add to crock pot.
- If you don't have the farfel, lightly chop matzot in food processor (don't reduce to powder, leave it a little "chunky") add to crock pot.
- Add milk and beaten eggs to crock pot. Give it a good stir.
- Top with grated cheese, turn it on low for about 3 hours.