1/2 Photos of Broccoli Potato Cheese Soup - Weight Watchers
1 hr 10 mins
Mrs. Ambrosia's Note:
This is a low-fat recipe I got out of one of my moms weight watchers cookbook and I've been making it for years. The DH loves it and it's great to make on cold days and fine for big portions. SPECIAL NOTE: This soup can easily be modified. Add more ham and cheese if you’d like, or add cubed chicken or Turkey instead of ham. If you add more veggies and need more water to boil them, use 2 bouillon cubes to every cup of water you add and 2 Tablespoons of Flour to every cup of milk to thicken it up. I serve the soup with Cheddar Cheese Popovers. NOTE: If you are doing the 2012 version of WW, it has 11 points per serving as written.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Potatoes, Celery, Carrots, Onion, Parsley, Broccoli and Pepper into Pot.
- 2Add 1 cup of water and 2 bouillon cubes.
- 3Bring to a boil; reduce heat cover and simmer until potatoes /carrots are tender.
- 4Whisk flour and milk together, pour into soup. Stir constantly until soup thickens.
- 5Add cheese and Ham.
- 6Stir until cheese melts and Ham is warm.
- 7See "recipe description" at top for notes on bigger portions.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Potato Cheese Soup - Weight Watchers
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.7
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 48.3 mg
- Sodium 1855.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 24.6 g