1/1 Photo of Broccoli Potato Bake
Another winner from allrecipes.com. This makes a hearty side dish for a special occasion meal or holiday dinner. You can substitute cheddar or mozzarella cheese for the Swiss.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C).
- 2In a large saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
- 3Stir in flour and salt.
- 4Add milk and stir until bubbly.
- 5Add cheeses,and stir until all of the cheese is melted.
- 6Stir in potatoes and heat thoroughly.
- 7Pour half of the mixture into a 10x6 inch baking dish.
- 8Cook broccoli according to package instructions, drain well.
- 9Layer broccoli over the potatoes in the baking dish.
- 10Pour the remaining potato mixture over the broccoli.
- 11Sprinkle the bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon melted butter over the top of the casserole.
- 12Bake at 350 for 20 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly and browned lightly.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.8
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 460.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g