Brunch or supper quiche.... found on Pillsbury.com
Make and share this Broccoli, Potato and Bacon Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (19 ounce) bag frozen roasted potatoes with broccoli and cheese sauce (I use Green Giant)
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box (from 15-oz box)
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup whipping cream (I use sour cream with chives)
- 7 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt, if desired
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chives
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Cook frozen potatoes with broccoli and cheese sauce in microwave as directed on bag.
- Meanwhile, place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In large bowl, beat eggs and whipping cream with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in cooked potato mixture and remaining ingredients except chives. Pour filling into crust-lined plate; spread evenly. Sprinkle chives over filling.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until edge of filling is light golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Heat oven to 375°F Bake 33 to 43 minutes.