1/3 Photos of Broccoli, Potato and Bacon Quiche
1 hr 20 mins
Brunch or supper quiche.... found on Pillsbury.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 ounce) bag frozen roasted potatoes with broccoli and cheese sauce (I use Green Giant)
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box (from 15-oz box)
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup whipping cream (I use sour cream with chives)
- 7 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, if desired
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Cook frozen potatoes with broccoli and cheese sauce in microwave as directed on bag.
- 3Meanwhile, place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- 4In large bowl, beat eggs and whipping cream with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in cooked potato mixture and remaining ingredients except chives. Pour filling into crust-lined plate; spread evenly. Sprinkle chives over filling.
- 5Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until edge of filling is light golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 6High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Heat oven to 375°F Bake 33 to 43 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli, Potato and Bacon Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.3
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 172.2 mg
- Sodium 624.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 14.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen roasted potatoes with broccoli and cheese sauce