1/1 Photo of Broccoli Polonaise
If you like broccoli this is another way to serve it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring enough salted water to a boil in pot to cover egg by 2 inches. Gently lower egg into water and reduce heat to vigorous simmer. Cook 13 minutes. Drain and run cold water over egg until cooled; peel and coarsely chop.
- 2Cook broccoli in boiling salted water in medium pot 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and reserve.
- 3Meanwhile, melt butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and cook 1 to 2 minutes until butter and shallots begin to brown. Add bread crumbs, stirring until browned, about 1 minute. Remove pan from stove; stir in parsley, salt and pepper to blend.
- 4Sprinkle crumb mixture over broccoli, topping with chopped eggs. Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Polonaise
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.8
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 126.1 mg
- Sodium 465.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 8.4 g