Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
You can always throw broccoli on pizza with nothing more than pizza sauce and Mozzarella, but this is better! Pizza sauce can be used if desired. Goes well with a Fennel thin crust with Caraway seeds. For a variation- Bacon, Cheddar and Broccoli topping, omit tomatoes, onion and caraway seeds and add 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup broccoli floret, cooked until just tender
- 2 -3 Italian plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion (sliced or diced)
- caraway seeds or crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Lightly brush dough with olive oil.
- Layer remaining ingredients in order given.
- Season to taste.