Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Obesity Help. It was posted by Kim H.
- 2 cups cooked broccoli, shredded (squeeze out as much water as you can)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all and press evenly into well greased in to a pan or cookie sheet (this makes a LARGE 14 inch crust) sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and basil (if desired).
- Bake at 450 degrees until browned and bubbly (15-20 minutes).
- Top like a pizza and rebake to cook toppings.
I have used other broccoli pizza crust recipes before but this is by far the best one ever. The crust was crunchy and the mixture perfect. Thanks