- 2 cups cooked broccoli, shredded (squeeze out as much water as you can)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all and press evenly into well greased in to a pan or cookie sheet (this makes a LARGE 14 inch crust) sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and basil (if desired).
- Bake at 450 degrees until browned and bubbly (15-20 minutes).
- Top like a pizza and rebake to cook toppings.