1/2 Photos of Broccoli Pesto
A very interesting change from regular pesto, yes?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place broccoli in container of blender.
- 2Add basil, garlic, pine nuts, salt, pepper, and oil.
- 3Process until smooth.
- 4Transfer to a bowl and stir in cheese.
- 5To serve, toss into warm buttered pasta.
- 6Can be refrigerated in a tightly covered jar for a week.
- 7May be frozen, but then it is best not to stir in cheese until after defrosting.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.7
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 197.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g