Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
This recipe was in a holiday celebration coupon and recipe booklet from my local grocery store. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds really good!
- 1419.54 ml frozen broccoli florets
- 59.14 ml celery, chopped
- 59.14 ml raisins
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 5 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml honey
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml red pepper flakes
- 118.29 ml grapes, quartered
- 118.29 ml pecans
- Cook broccoli in water for 3 minutes, drain well.
- Mix broccoli and next 5 ingredients.
- Separately mix remaining ingredients to make the salad dressing. Feel free to add additional seasonings to the dressing.
- Pour dressing over broccoli, mix well and serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.
I made this for first time for a large
Christmas dinner. It was GREAT!!