- 1419.54 ml frozen broccoli florets
- 59.14 ml celery, chopped
- 59.14 ml raisins
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 5 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml honey
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml red pepper flakes
- 118.29 ml grapes, quartered
- 118.29 ml pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli in water for 3 minutes, drain well.
- Mix broccoli and next 5 ingredients.
- Separately mix remaining ingredients to make the salad dressing. Feel free to add additional seasonings to the dressing.
- Pour dressing over broccoli, mix well and serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.