- 6 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup grapes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli in water for 3 minutes, drain well.
- Mix broccoli and next 5 ingredients.
- Separately mix remaining ingredients to make the salad dressing. Feel free to add additional seasonings to the dressing.
- Pour dressing over broccoli, mix well and serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.