Michelle Berteig's Note:
This recipe was in a holiday celebration coupon and recipe booklet from my local grocery store. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup grapes, quartered
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1Cook broccoli in water for 3 minutes, drain well.
- 2Mix broccoli and next 5 ingredients.
- 3Separately mix remaining ingredients to make the salad dressing. Feel free to add additional seasonings to the dressing.
- 4Pour dressing over broccoli, mix well and serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Pecan Salad
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.9
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 179.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g