I was feeling creative last night...needed a veggie side dish and this is what I came up with. DH insisted I need to post this since he knows I'll never write it down, hence he'll never get to have it again otherwise!
- Cut broccoli and red pepper into pieces about 1" square (individual florettes for broccoli).
- Use medium heat throughout.
- In Wok or stir-fry pan, heat peanut oil and toast peanuts until golden and fragrant.
- Remove peanuts and set aside.
- Add broccoli and stir-fry approximately 5 minutes.
- Add sweet red pepper.
- Continue stir-frying until broccoli and pepper reach desired doneness.
- Add peanuts back into pan, toss and reheat if necessary.
- Pour into serving dish and serve immediately.
- Season as desired.