1/1 Photo of Broccoli, Peanut & Sweet Red Pepper Stir-fry
Cindy Lynn's Note:
I was feeling creative last night...needed a veggie side dish and this is what I came up with. DH insisted I need to post this since he knows I'll never write it down, hence he'll never get to have it again otherwise!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut broccoli and red pepper into pieces about 1" square (individual florettes for broccoli).
- 2Use medium heat throughout.
- 3In Wok or stir-fry pan, heat peanut oil and toast peanuts until golden and fragrant.
- 4Remove peanuts and set aside.
- 5Add broccoli and stir-fry approximately 5 minutes.
- 6Add sweet red pepper.
- 7Continue stir-frying until broccoli and pepper reach desired doneness.
- 8Add peanuts back into pan, toss and reheat if necessary.
- 9Pour into serving dish and serve immediately.
- 10Season as desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli, Peanut & Sweet Red Pepper Stir-fry
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.5
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 486.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 15.9 g