1/2 Photos of Broccoli Peanut Salad
This is a no-cook, fast and delicious salad that can be made ahead. What a wonderful lunch this makes!! Modified from a recipe that I found in Prevention magazine. Next time I am going to throw in some chopped dried apricots too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb broccoli floret
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon splenda artificial sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger (I used powdered)
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cherries (may use cranberries)
- 1/4 cup chopped dry roasted salted peanut
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, Splenda and ginger.
- 2Cut the broccoli into bite sized pieces and place in the bowl with the dressing.
- 3Throw the dried fruit and peanuts into the bowl as well and toss everything together.
- 4Cover and refrigerate - can be made up to 2 days in advance.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Peanut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.3
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 235.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar