1/1 Photo of Broccoli Pasta With Salmon
My husband loves fishing and the rivers and lakes have been rich. Half of our freezer is full with salmon and trout so i try to use some of it at least once a week. I prefere smoked salmon with this as it really gives a lot of flavour. Ideal is if you have some homebaked bread wih real butter with it. It can be a starter, a great lunch or a lighter fare dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and clean the broccoli, cut it into small flowers and cook it in boiling saltwater for 4 minutes.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Take it out and cook the pasta in the same water until al dente.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Cut the salmon into thin slices and then into bites (never into cubes).
- 6Whisk the eggs and add milk, a pinch of salt and the freshly grinded black pepper.
- 7Put the pasta in a nice salad bowl, pour the eggs over it, add the broccoli and at last the salmon and blend.
- 8Serve or store in fridge for up to 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Pasta With Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Sodium 311.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 22.2 g