Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 ounces fettuccine, broken up
- 1 tablespoon oil, cooking
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large saucepan cook broccoli and pasta in a large amount of boiling water for 6-8 minutes or just until tender, stirring once or twice.
- Add oil to pasta mixture and toss.
- Add cheese, sesame seeds, garlic, and pepper to taste.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.
This one was excellent! Incredibly easy and tasty. I used fusili, and black sesame seeds... the contrast made for really good presentation :-)
What a great recipe!! I love different ways to serve vegetables. I used linguine in this and it worked fine. I also cut the broccoli cooking time in half as I like broccoli really crunchy. Terrific!!
Great recipe for the dorm room! I used about two teaspoons of garlic salt in leu of garlic powder, and I also added the broccoli about halfway through it was done just right.