- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 ounces fettuccine, broken up
- 1 tablespoon oil, cooking
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan cook broccoli and pasta in a large amount of boiling water for 6-8 minutes or just until tender, stirring once or twice.
- Add oil to pasta mixture and toss.
- Add cheese, sesame seeds, garlic, and pepper to taste.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.