Recipe by abraham r.
a salad from the everythin sugar free cookbook!
Top Review by Annacia
I used a pinch of Fleur de Sel in place of the soy sauce which I just never have and some Recipe #468522. This made a great tasting pasta dish. I love broccoli and always keep whole wheat pasta on hand. It was hearty enough for a meal in it's self but would be great along side chicken too. Made for PAC, Fall 2012.
- 1 juice & lemon, zest of
- 2 tablespoons pinot grigio vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon sugar substitute
- 1 lb broccoli floret, rinsed & blanced
- 1 lb small whole wheat pasta, cooked