Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
a salad from the everythin sugar free cookbook!
- 1 juice & lemon, zest of
- 2 tablespoons pinot grigio vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon sugar substitute
- 1 lb broccoli floret, rinsed & blanced
- 1 lb small whole wheat pasta, cooked
- wisk the lemon juice & zest,vinegar, oils, soy sauce, sugar substitute & mayonnaise in a serving bowl.
- stir in the broccoli and pasta.
- chill & serve.
I used a pinch of Fleur de Sel in place of the soy sauce which I just never have and some Citrus-Herb Seasoning Salt. This made a great tasting pasta dish. I love broccoli and always keep whole wheat pasta on hand. It was hearty enough for a meal in it's self but would be great along side chicken too. Made for PAC, Fall 2012.