Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great summertime picnic or camping side dish. Of course, so many other ingrediants can be added to this base. Cooking time includes chill time and cooking the pasta.
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 1 (12 ounce) jar coleslaw dressing
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, pieces (not bacon bits. Use pre-packaged)
- 1 (12 ounce) box spiral shaped pasta, tri-colored
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 ounces black olives, sliced
- Cut broccoli using only florets, not bulk stems.
- Cook pasta in accordance with package.
- Combine all ingrediants in a large bowl.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.