Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pampered Chef recipe.
- 2 cups medium pasta shells, uncooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seeds
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in mixing bowl; mix well. Add pasta, broccoli, onion, raisins, bacon and sunflower seeds; mix gently. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
I love Broccoli Pasta Salad! This is a great recipe. The only thing I did was add in about a cup of shredded cheddar cheese. I made it the night before to let the flavors "marry"! Delicious! Thanks for posting this recipe!!