Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came from the C&W Frozen Foods web site.
Make and share this Broccoli Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw peas by running under cold water and drained.
- Cook broccoli florets according to package directions, refrigerate.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, refrigerate.
- Place 1 cup water in 4 quart saucepan, bring to boil and cook carrots 2 to 3 minutes until tender-crisp, drain and chill.
- Combine peppers, peas, lemon zest and remaining ingredients in large bowl, mix together. Add chilled broccoli, pasta and carrots.
- Toss gently and chill well before serving.