1 hr 25 mins
This came from the C&W Frozen Foods web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw peas by running under cold water and drained.
- 2Cook broccoli florets according to package directions, refrigerate.
- 3Cook pasta according to package directions, refrigerate.
- 4Place 1 cup water in 4 quart saucepan, bring to boil and cook carrots 2 to 3 minutes until tender-crisp, drain and chill.
- 5Combine peppers, peas, lemon zest and remaining ingredients in large bowl, mix together. Add chilled broccoli, pasta and carrots.
- 6Toss gently and chill well before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.6
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 6.9 g