- 7 ounces broccoli florets
- 12 ounces pasta, any style
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 small red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 cup baby peas
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 3⁄4 cup of your favorite vinaigrette dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw peas by running under cold water and drained.
- Cook broccoli florets according to package directions, refrigerate.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, refrigerate.
- Place 1 cup water in 4 quart saucepan, bring to boil and cook carrots 2 to 3 minutes until tender-crisp, drain and chill.
- Combine peppers, peas, lemon zest and remaining ingredients in large bowl, mix together. Add chilled broccoli, pasta and carrots.
- Toss gently and chill well before serving.