This is an Italian-style omelette that is perfect for a brunch gathering, it can also be made using chopped zucchini or any vegetable you desire. All the veggie amounts can be adjusted to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 tablespoons oil
- 2 -3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 4 large mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces thin spaghetti or 6 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1Heat about 2-3 tablespoon oil in a medium skillet.
- 2Add in broccoli, chopped tomato, mushrooms, onion and garlic; sauté until tender (about 3 minutes).
- 3Add in olives and herbs; cool.
- 4Preheat the broiler.
- 5In a large bowl beat eggs and 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese then season with salt and pepper.
- 6Mix in the sautéed veggies and cooked pasta.
- 7Heat another 2-3 tablespoons oil in a large oven-proof/broiler-proof skillet over medium heat.
- 8Add the egg mixture/pasta to the skillet, then press the mixture down with the back of a spoon to even out in the pan.
- 9Cook until the frittata on top of stove until the bottom is set and golden brown.
- 10Transfer the skillet to the broiler and cook until the top of the frittata is set (about 2 minutes).
- 11Remove the skillet and cut into wedges.
- 12Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Pasta Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 739.6
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 326.0 mg
- Sodium 1010.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 42.1 g