Recipe by Lynn 2574
This salad is very similar to the deli salad you can buy at Walmart with rotini pasta, cheddar cheese, broccoli, and a yummy sweet-tangy dressing.
Top Review by Kimberly S.
I have not made this recipe yet but I was thinking if by adding 1 1/2 Cups of diced or cubed cooked chicken or maybe ham and 1 1/2-2 Cups cooked, crumbled bacon to this recipe, the different tastes combined would might be more enjoyable.
- 1 (12 ounce) box tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium head broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar, mayonnaise, and vinegar; set aside.
- Boil noodles until done; drain in colander. Run cold water over pasta to chill.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, onion, cheddar cheese, and broccoli. Pour desired amount of dressing over and toss well. Serve cold.