Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
This salad is very similar to the deli salad you can buy at Walmart with rotini pasta, cheddar cheese, broccoli, and a yummy sweet-tangy dressing.
- 1 (12 ounce) box tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium head broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Mix sugar, mayonnaise, and vinegar; set aside.
- Boil noodles until done; drain in colander. Run cold water over pasta to chill.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, onion, cheddar cheese, and broccoli. Pour desired amount of dressing over and toss well. Serve cold.
Delish!!!! Tastes exactly like the salad I used to get at WalMart. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
Absolutely delicious. I was searching for the recipe for the broccoli cheddar cold salad some friends picked up at Cub grocery store. THIS was it! I substituted plain Old Home brand yogurt for the mayo and left out the vinegar and it was just as good. Mmm..... I'm making it again this week!