Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
How easy can it get? My very favorite way to serve broccoli. Of course, if you use fresh broccoli, it is even better.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook broccoli according to package directions.
- Melt butter and stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Drain broccoli and place in serving bowl.
- Add butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Absolutely wonderful. Fresh broccoli is always better in my opinion! Gave new life to this veggie!
This was good. I didn't add the butter and added more parmesan. Will be making again.
Nice tasting broccoli, although I found the cheese "clumped" instead of melting into the butter. I used fresh broccoli and just kind of placed the cheese clumps around it, it definately did not pour, except for the butter, regardless it was a wonderful taste and I will try it again, thanks for sharing.