1/2 Photos of Broccoli Parmesan
A great way to cook broccoli. My family enjoys this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring broccoli and broth to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until desired doneness.
- 3Saute onion and garlic in butter until tender.
- 4Stir in pepper.
- 5Drain broccoli and place in a serving bowl and add onion mixture.
- 6Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.5
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 126.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g