- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli as directed on package.
- Drain well and place in buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Prepare white sauce by melting butter, blend in flour, and milk.
- Cook until quite thick and smooth, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in mayonnaise.
- Pour sauce over brocoli.
- Top with a generous layer of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling and lightly browned.