Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sometimes simple is best. Ginger should be in one piece so that you can remove it.
- 2 cups broccoli, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic clove
- 1⁄4 inch chunk fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare grill or preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut foil about 12 inches X 12 inches, spray with cooking spray.
- Put broccoli on foil.
- Mix remaining ingredients in cup and pour over broccoli, seal packet.
- Bake in 375 oven for 15 minutes or grill for 15 minutes, or at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Remove ginger chunk before serving.
I'm not sure what happened. This recipe didn't work out for me as well as I expected. It should have been cooked longer. The broccoli was still hard. Maybe my oven temperature isn't correct. I'll have to have it checked out.