Sometimes simple is best. Ginger should be in one piece so that you can remove it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill or preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cut foil about 12 inches X 12 inches, spray with cooking spray.
- 3Put broccoli on foil.
- 4Mix remaining ingredients in cup and pour over broccoli, seal packet.
- 5Bake in 375 oven for 15 minutes or grill for 15 minutes, or at 350 for 20 minutes.
- 6Remove ginger chunk before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Packets
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: