Recipe by WiGal
Sometimes simple is best. Ginger should be in one piece so that you can remove it.
Top Review by Dreamer in Ontario
I'm not sure what happened. This recipe didn't work out for me as well as I expected. It should have been cooked longer. The broccoli was still hard. Maybe my oven temperature isn't correct. I'll have to have it checked out.
- 2 cups broccoli, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic clove
- 1⁄4 inch chunk fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill or preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut foil about 12 inches X 12 inches, spray with cooking spray.
- Put broccoli on foil.
- Mix remaining ingredients in cup and pour over broccoli, seal packet.
- Bake in 375 oven for 15 minutes or grill for 15 minutes, or at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Remove ginger chunk before serving.