This recipe is equally delicious with either broccoli or cauliflower. It's also a good recipe to take to a potluck dinner. It's even tasty at room temperature.
- 1 bunch cooked broccoli or 1 bunch cauliflower or 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli or 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen cauliflower
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 48 Ritz crackers, crumbled in (1 sleeve, wrap)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Place broccoli or cauliflower in a baking dish 9x13.
- Blend soup, mayonnaise, eggs and cheese together and pour over vegetables.
- Top with buttered cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-40 minutes or until bubbling.