Recipe by Jane from Ohio
This recipe is equally delicious with either broccoli or cauliflower. It's also a good recipe to take to a potluck dinner. It's even tasty at room temperature.
Top Review by Melody C.
I loved this recipe. I crushed my ritz crackers and shook them up in a baggie with the melted butter. I might make with just Broccoli next time. Funny how people cringe at the mention of cauliflower but that was more for me to take home and was my favorite leftover and I was sad to see it end..Hubby loved it. I think instead of the crackers next time I am going to replace with the dry stuffing in the bag.
- 1 bunch cooked broccoli or 1 bunch cauliflower or 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli or 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen cauliflower
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 48 Ritz crackers, crumbled in (1 sleeve, wrap)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter