1/6 Photos of Broccoli or Cauliflower Cheese Casserole
Jane from Ohio's Note:
This recipe is equally delicious with either broccoli or cauliflower. It's also a good recipe to take to a potluck dinner. It's even tasty at room temperature.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch cooked broccoli or 1 bunch cauliflower or 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli or 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen cauliflower
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 48 Ritz crackers, crumbled in (1 sleeve, wrap)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1Place broccoli or cauliflower in a baking dish 9x13.
- 2Blend soup, mayonnaise, eggs and cheese together and pour over vegetables.
- 3Top with buttered cracker crumbs.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 20-40 minutes or until bubbling.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli or Cauliflower Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.4
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.7 mg
- Sodium 544.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: