- 1 large head of broccoli
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 2 -3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large sauce pan add olive oil and fresh garlic. Simmer over medium heat until garlic turns light brown. Do not burn as garlic will turn bitter. Remove garlic leaving the remaining olive oil and place on a paper towel for a tasty treat.
- Remove stalks from broccoli reserving the crowns. Add the crowns and water into the reserved olive oil and cook until broccoli becomes al dente .Don't over cook.
- Can be served with a variety of your favorite foods