Recipe by Desperada
A holiday favorite! I usually serve this for Christmas dinner and it's always a hit, but it's a very nice green side for any dinner.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
This was a good broccoli casserole dish; although, I am not a big stuffing fan. However, I do agree that this dish would be good as a side during the holidays. Made for PAC, 2011.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing (2/3 bag)
- 2⁄3 cup walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain broccoli and place in greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- In a medium saucepan melt 1/2 c butter and add flour and bouillon cubes.
- Gradually add milk and cook until thick and bouillon cubes have melted, stirring constantly.
- Pour over broccoli.
- Place stuffing and walnuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt butter and add 1/2 c water.
- Pour over stuffing and stir to coat evenly.
- Spoon stuffing and nut mix over broccoli.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.