Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a non-dairy version with Coffee Rich and margarine that I found in Pingry Cooks submitted by Marian Kaufman and which I am posting for safe keeping. This uses frozen broccoli and an onion soup packet too.
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup non-dairy coffee creamer, Coffee Rich is good
- 1 (1/2 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1⁄8 lb margarine, melted
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli, chopped, thawed, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Mix eggs, soup mix, creamer and broccoli and add this to the noodles in then add the melted margarine.
- Place this in a 2 quart casserole and bake, uncovered, 55 minutes.
- This could be prepared ahead of time and reheated.