Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A colorful side. This can almost be a main dish on its own.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 ounces medium noodles
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- cracker crumb, for topping
- Cook the broccoli according to package directions; drain. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl. mix together the eggs, soup, cheese, mayonnaise, onion, and milk. Add the broccoli.
- In a greased 2 1/2 quart casserole, make several alternate layers of broccoli, sauce and noodles, beginning and ending with broccoli. Top with cracker crumbs. Bake for 45 minutes. Serve hot.