Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is from the Horn of the Moon Cookbook. YUM! Serve with spinach salad, cucumber-dill dressing and crusty bread. Very rich and filling! (This is NOT a low-fat dish!)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the onions, thyme basil and broccoli over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and salt. Sauté until tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Place piecrust in a 10-inch pie pan.
- Flute the edges.
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Add sour cream, then cheeses and pepper. Mix well.
- Put vegetables into pie shell and pour the cheese mixture on top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until golden and puffy.
- Let set 10 minutes before cutting.