- 1 package garlic seasoned alfredo sauce or 1 package your own homemade alfredo sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen broccoli
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces
- 8 ounces cooked farfalle pasta or 8 ounces whatever pasta, you like
- parmesan cheese, to sprinkle on top
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- in a frying pan heat olive oil over medium heat add frozen broccoli and cook until crisp tender add mushrooms and cook until both are tender in the meantime prepare alfredo sauce as directed on package also prepare pasta while vegetables cook toss pasta and alfredo sauce in a bowl add broccoli and mushroom sprinkle with parmesan cheese.