Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe comes from cousin-very delicious and easy to make!!!
Make and share this Broccoli, Mushroom & Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) packageof kraft processed cheese with garlic, cut up into pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli (prepare in microwave as directed on pkg.)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained (large can)
- 2 -3 drops Tabasco sauce
- Saute onions in butter until clear.
- Add soup, mushrooms and cheese until cheese is completly melted (stir a lot).
- Add all other ingredients.
- Serve with Frito Scoops.